Unofficial robot rage forum created by the people at wolfysdomain.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

If there IS a boss, who should it be?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who?
Jork
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Dist
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
East
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Wolfy
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
American Girl
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
TRC
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Noobface
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
TheHat
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Carl
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
Stunt
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
2D4
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Moofie
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
GR4D
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
LUNCHB0X
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
29%
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
wolfy
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: If there IS a boss, who should it be?   Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:27 am

That is to be expected i think. KIds. They cant see we are trying to make a difference. Players like Fesso are just concerned with winning at all costs. Who ever helps him most. Mads supposedly was in chat. Whoever made it damn you to hell and back. Let me be admin so i can see the ip address. Then i can tell if it is Mads or not. I have asked whoever for a month now. Who made this??? Wake up retard and give me the info I need. I have asked you and asked you and asked you. WTF pal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: If there IS a boss, who should it be?   Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:47 pm

IGIT is the only 1 who can make people owners, and if you are an owner you cannot see IP addresses. Or, I can't.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolfysdomainchat.webs.com/
wolfy
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: If there IS a boss, who should it be?   Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:02 am

Oh. Okay. Thanks. I guess I should be happy I know how to play the game. Lol. Everything is fine Noob. I expected too much too quickly. And half of the RR players are bums like Dist. I am going to try to impress the new owner that one person (Distroyer) hacking up a game and driving players off is not good for them. They have other games they want to push and no one will play anything of thiers once they play RR and see what cheaters go to jocks chat. From now on the gloves are off. Distroyer deserves everything wolfy can throw at him. Starting with a bot that say fuck u dist that he hacked. Sorry for the language which i hate , however i will now make Dist hacks bots and rrlobby chat hacks. Good luck jock. I will die fighting jock. no doubt in my mind. The one game i care about and jock has screwed it up for at least two years now. I would like to face him honestly, with his sister and brother in tow. I would beat the living crap out of them. A I can do this alone. I plan on it. I have seen how much back up i have here. So I wont depend on anyobody but Wolfy. Hat and I have been here. The rest of you havent. Oh well. Morning to ya Hat. Sad

Last edited by wolfy on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : im stupid okay)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If there IS a boss, who should it be?   

Back to top Go down

If there IS a boss, who should it be?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2