Unofficial robot rage forum created by the people at wolfysdomain.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New World Order.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheHat
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: New World Order.   Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:08 pm

Hello. Welcome to wolfysdomain.tk Here you can chat, or sign up for forums. If you would like to get some tips to sharpen your robotrage skills. If you would like your free paintjob, you may ask me. (TheHat) Have fun and enjoy your stay!

Because of small amounts of robot rage players, we must keep EVERY single one. EVERY! So to keep them here, you must be nice and help them. We need to save robot rage. No matter what it takes. Im giving every new member a free paintjob. You can help if you want Smile

(Write a nice intro sentence so when you leave you can just copy paste it back Wink)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfy
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: New World Order.   Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:16 pm

You said that very well Hat. Thank you. I will wait for the New World if it's okay with you. Im kinda back to normel, normalllyyyyyyy, normal. RR is a very cool game and i have a few ideas and tons of boring stories yet to go. I probably should write these down. Has anyone seen my crayons.????? I wrote this song, okay. I will find the link and stick it to the music and stuff thingy. I have a few personal favorites. Wolf at the Door, AWOOOOOoooooo, oh, sorry. Ah, Too Long in the Wastland (Bullet holes in mailbox) and a few others. Some you may find interesting, intertaining, intermittent, irrational, or intestinal. Thank you for comiing and I hope you enjoy the show. I have no life as you see. Just this and something else. I forget right now.... But when I think of it i will write that down too. And what else? Oh stories lol....Okay cool, then. Welcome back. Who ever you are.Very Happy cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfy
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: New World Order.   Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:20 pm

pirat pirat pirat pirat scratch scratch scratch What a Face Suspect cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New World Order.   

Back to top Go down

New World Order.
Page 1 of 1