Unofficial robot rage forum created by the people at wolfysdomain.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Me Hacking CP and showing off :P

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cool
Noobface
Noobface


Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-12-02
Age : 38
Location : Sonic HackerzZz

PostSubject: Me Hacking CP and showing off :P   Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYY0t9Q75_Y

Me showing off my Hacking Skills!

I can hack RR super weapons and credits as well!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noobface
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 448
Join date : 2010-11-20
Location : Flipside

PostSubject: Re: Me Hacking CP and showing off :P   Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:40 pm

Yay!

_________________
I AM SORRY, WOLFY!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolfysdomainchat.webs.com/
TRC
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 25
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Me Hacking CP and showing off :P   Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:40 pm

Do one for RR

_________________

Good Gaming! Wink

Thanks to TheHat for this amazing sig! Very Happy
http://wolfysdomain.tk
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolfysdomain.forumotion.org
Carl
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Me Hacking CP and showing off :P   Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:55 pm

Are you kidding me? Do you guys really want to encourage hacking like this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noobface
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 448
Join date : 2010-11-20
Location : Flipside

PostSubject: Re: Me Hacking CP and showing off :P   Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:11 pm

Are you kidding!?
Do you even know why we made the other chat?

Listen to people for once....
We made it so hackers, like this group and other people could
talk without being banned when other people want someone to
hack something for them. Jork's chat has changed, he hasn't
though. If we want RR to teem with players and be the tope on MC
Forums again, we need this chat.

_________________
I AM SORRY, WOLFY!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolfysdomainchat.webs.com/
TRC
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 25
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Me Hacking CP and showing off :P   Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:01 am

These guidelines need to be followed, however.
You can't just have anarchistic hacking.

http://wolfysdomain.forumotion.org/general-talk-f7/superweapon-and-credithacking-t57.htm

_________________

Good Gaming! Wink

Thanks to TheHat for this amazing sig! Very Happy
http://wolfysdomain.tk
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolfysdomain.forumotion.org
Carl
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Me Hacking CP and showing off :P   Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:53 pm

TRC wrote:

These guidelines need to be followed, however.
You can't just have anarchistic hacking.

http://wolfysdomain.forumotion.org/general-talk-f7/superweapon-and-credithacking-t57.htm

You said you did not want anarchic hacking, but you're promoting him to make a video about hacking that anyone can see. I do not see the principle behind that.

Noobface wrote:

Are you kidding!?
Do you even know why we made the other chat?

Listen to people for once....
We made it so hackers, like this group and other people could
talk without being banned when other people want someone to
hack something for them. Jork's chat has changed, he hasn't
though. If we want RR to teem with players and be the tope on MC
Forums again, we need this chat.

You listen to people for once...
So you want a game that promotes hacking rather than skill? Do you think that promoting hacking within the game will enourage new players to join? Do you think making hacking more widespread will solve the problem?

I know we made this separate domain for people getting abused in the other one, but doing this is not going to help at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRC
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 25
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Me Hacking CP and showing off :P   Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:03 pm

I said I would be interested, not that I support it, but hacking is a skill for those who know what theyre doing...
and I share your opinion dude

_________________

Good Gaming! Wink

Thanks to TheHat for this amazing sig! Very Happy
http://wolfysdomain.tk
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolfysdomain.forumotion.org
Noobface
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 448
Join date : 2010-11-20
Location : Flipside

PostSubject: Re: Me Hacking CP and showing off :P   Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:08 pm

Carl, Carl, Carl... sigh.

I encourage hacking superweapons, if they still sold them, I would not.
Hacking superweapons is only to have the fun of using them, or to me it is.
I use them to have fun... maybe you don't... that is fine.

If MC still sold superweapons I would not encourage this.
MC, however, lost faith in the game...

If you have any questions or controversial statements, PM me.



_________________
I AM SORRY, WOLFY!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolfysdomainchat.webs.com/
Carl
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Me Hacking CP and showing off :P   Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:20 pm

Dear Coejoe, dear Coejoe... Smile

Besides giving an unfair advantage over those who cannot, the point is that giving free reign for anyone to use some kinds of hacking may encourage other forms of hacking and exploitation to develop, which will only ruin the experience for everyone. Think about it... it becomes easier and easier for unknown people to abuse this power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noobface
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 448
Join date : 2010-11-20
Location : Flipside

PostSubject: Re: Me Hacking CP and showing off :P   Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:05 am

Think about this....

Maybe MC didn't abandon it because it wasn't selling superweapons.
They abandoned it because of the number of people. After, jork
hacked all of the HS nearly all of the hackers (which made up like .5
of the people) left.

Somehow, it is all jork/dist's fault. If they never got a hand on hacking
other peoples' bots, RR would probably be a teeming game.

_________________
I AM SORRY, WOLFY!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolfysdomainchat.webs.com/
Carl
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Me Hacking CP and showing off :P   Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:03 pm

Noobface wrote:

Think about this....

Maybe MC didn't abandon it because it wasn't selling superweapons.
They abandoned it because of the number of people. After, jork
hacked all of the HS nearly all of the hackers (which made up like .5
of the people) left.

Somehow, it is all jork/dist's fault. If they never got a hand on hacking
other peoples' bots, RR would probably be a teeming game.

All games suffer from hacking and exploiting, it's up to the developers to install security measures to protect it from vulnerabilities. The number of people was a consequence from the lack of promotion and development. It is not a cause.

The point I was making was that allowing a free reign on some kinds of hacking will not improve the situation.

http://forums.miniclip.com/showpost.php?p=3488217
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noobface
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 448
Join date : 2010-11-20
Location : Flipside

PostSubject: Re: Me Hacking CP and showing off :P   Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:32 pm

It will if you let people do what they want, if you make them leave because they hack *jork*
then they will never want to come back, all I am saying....

_________________
I AM SORRY, WOLFY!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolfysdomainchat.webs.com/
Carl
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Me Hacking CP and showing off :P   Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:44 pm

Noobface wrote:
It will if you let people do what they want, if you make them leave because they hack *jork*
then they will never want to come back, all I am saying....

It seems you don't understand. If we allow everyone to hack, then how will this help the game? After all, the reason why most people left in the first place was because of hackers all over the place. Instead of promoting hacking, we could instead encourage people to stop hacking and learn how to play with skill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noobface
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 448
Join date : 2010-11-20
Location : Flipside

PostSubject: Re: Me Hacking CP and showing off :P   Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:09 pm

If everyone hacked, we would actually be somewhere, it seems you still
actually believe that their are a lot of players or think that they can actually
come back. If you trust me, I bet the game will be dead in 3-10 years, other
than you and jork...

It will never have enough people and people will not listen. It seems you
have hope, get rid of it. Not to put you down, it is just what I think.

_________________
I AM SORRY, WOLFY!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolfysdomainchat.webs.com/
Carl
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Me Hacking CP and showing off :P   Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Noobface wrote:
If everyone hacked, we would actually be somewhere, it seems you still
actually believe that their are a lot of players or think that they can actually
come back. If you trust me, I bet the game will be dead in 3-10 years, other
than you and jork...

It will never have enough people and people will not listen. It seems you
have hope, get rid of it. Not to put you down, it is just what I think.

I do believe that, if the situation remains as it is, the game will be dead. I have not denied that. IThe situation can be changed, but it takes the will of more than one person to do so.

If everyone hacked, we would actually be somewhere? Would you mind explaining this? As I said before, hacking was one of the primary reasons why people started leaving the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noobface
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 448
Join date : 2010-11-20
Location : Flipside

PostSubject: Re: Me Hacking CP and showing off :P   Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:16 am

Did you ask everyone who left why they left? No.

In this case, hacking is 1 main reason why hackers (the mojority) are staying. As soon as jork hacks their sorrylittle booties, their out. We can persuade them not to hack, as you said. Not everyone likes to do so. If the game had more players, there would be less hackers, if their were less hackers, there would be more players, if there were more players, MC could put us back on...

Here we could gather hackers, and persuade them not to hack as much, until they don't hack at all. If that is what you want...

I believe I said before to continue this in PMs, let us...

_________________
I AM SORRY, WOLFY!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolfysdomainchat.webs.com/
TheHat
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 475
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Me Hacking CP and showing off :P   Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:36 am

Are you kidding!?
Do you even know why we made the other chat?

Listen to people for once....
We made it so hackers, like this group (???) and other people could
talk without being banned when other people want someone to
hack something for them. Jork's chat has changed, he hasn't
though. If we want RR to teem with players and be the tope on MC
Forums again, we need this chat.


/quote noobface

F. U.

Made for hackers! WHAT? no! We made it so we could get away from jork and his evil! He is taking away all his administrators, and is stepping up with ad bots! It is unknown if he stopped hacking OTHER BOTS, but still. FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noobface
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 448
Join date : 2010-11-20
Location : Flipside

PostSubject: Re: Me Hacking CP and showing off :P   Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:49 am

Ask Wolfy.

_________________
I AM SORRY, WOLFY!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolfysdomainchat.webs.com/
TheHat
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 475
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Me Hacking CP and showing off :P   Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:02 pm

im sure he would say its not for hackers. He and I have discused this many-a-times. It is to get the **** out of jorks and easts way. And now we can have clan wars... but first, go forth my son, and (rock) battle!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noobface
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 448
Join date : 2010-11-20
Location : Flipside

PostSubject: Re: Me Hacking CP and showing off :P   Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:14 pm

I was told wrong....

I will straighten this out...

_________________
I AM SORRY, WOLFY!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolfysdomainchat.webs.com/
Carl
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Me Hacking CP and showing off :P   Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:50 pm

Noobface wrote:
Did you ask everyone who left why they left? No.
The community is aware that hacking is the reason why a great majority of the userbase left. It's easily explained. People see their robots/points getting hacked, and other people hacking their own robots/points. It's an unfair advantage for them. Naturally, a hacking environment repels players. It also makes it harder for the game developers. Hacking caused people to leave the game. Hacking and population loss together caused less SuperPacks to be sold. This meant Miniclip was making less money from the game, which lin turn led them to stop developing the game.

Quote :
In this case, hacking is 1 main reason why hackers (the mojority) are staying. As soon as jork hacks their sorrylittle booties, their out. We can persuade them not to hack, as you said. Not everyone likes to do so. If the game had more players, there would be less hackers, if their were less hackers, there would be more players, if there were more players, MC could put us back on...

Here we could gather hackers, and persuade them not to hack as much, until they don't hack at all. If that is what you want...
You are contradicting yourself. Before you said, and I quote, "If everyone hacked, we would actually be somewhere..." So you believe that we should promote hacking, but persuade players not to hack? I do not understand why you believe that a hacking environment will actually improve the game in some way. I agree with the idea that we should persuade hackers to abandon their habits, and that less hackers would be better for the game, but then you are saying that we should promote hacking, and that hacking is the reason why the majority are staying. This makes no sense.

Quote :
I believe I said before to continue this in PMs, let us...

I believe it is important for people to read this discussion, so long as it stays on-topic and presentable.


Last edited by Carl on Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noobface
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 448
Join date : 2010-11-20
Location : Flipside

PostSubject: Re: Me Hacking CP and showing off :P   Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:51 pm

You cannot force people not to hack. Just push them slightly over time...

_________________
I AM SORRY, WOLFY!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolfysdomainchat.webs.com/
Carl
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2010-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Me Hacking CP and showing off :P   Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:53 pm

Noobface wrote:
You cannot force people not to hack. Just push them slightly over time...

You have not addressed the post I made above. You say we should not promote hacking, but rather dissuade hackers from doing so. Yet you say that we should encourage the spread of hacking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noobface
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 448
Join date : 2010-11-20
Location : Flipside

PostSubject: Re: Me Hacking CP and showing off :P   Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:36 pm

Carl wrote:
Noobface wrote:
You cannot force people not to hack. Just push them slightly over time...

You have not addressed the post I made above. You say we should not promote hacking, but rather dissuade hackers from doing so. Yet you say that we should encourage the spread of hacking.

I absolutely didn't/did...

_________________
I AM SORRY, WOLFY!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wolfysdomainchat.webs.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Me Hacking CP and showing off :P   

Back to top Go down
 
Me Hacking CP and showing off :P
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Showing Appreciation to High Level Friends
» Pupil creation panel not showing on .ES
» MM app store rating

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolfys Domain Robot Rage Forum :: Miscellaneous :: Anything Else-
Jump to: