Wolfys Domain Robot Rage Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial robot rage forum created by the people at wolfysdomain.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taunts? >:D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheHat
Novice
Novice
TheHat

Taunts? >:D Empty
PostSubject: Taunts? >:D   Taunts? >:D EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:42 pm

Heres a compelation of my favorite taunts. Wink
I use them in almost every battle. In a list, 1 is best.

1. Drive backwards
This is not only hard, but also insulting that they cant even hit you. Well maybe they can hit you, but not me >;D

2. Spin backwards
Seems like the best are backwards. Just reverse and left or right arrow. Its hard to hit you with range when it actually looks easy, but mainly luck. So they feel discouraged if they miss.

3. Drop you weapons!
If its an uber noob, and they have little health, waste all your ammo and shove em around. I think each hit does 1 damage.

4. 360 no scope
Well, thats what its called in FPS games, but this is a TPS game. (third person shooter. or not shooter.)
You spin fast (with backwards) and fire a razor at them. ONLY ONCE EVERY REVELATION! And for the final knock out. This is hard, so I wouldent advise doing it with 1 shot left.

5 Run around em while they try and shoot you. Eventually they will hit you so run away.

6 Every once and a while, you need to take a far shot. Take a while to aim and fire one shot. Or two. Then go hide. If it hits, they are like: WTF WAL HAX ZOMG N00BZ RAGE QUIT!!!
If you miss, then you fail, and they have taunted you. Get it right! Jeez!

7 If you have a pin attached, grind it against the fence or a wall for a bit. See how they like it Wink

The reason I made this was, I had a game with someone in a tank setup vs my Achilles. He won all the matches but the second math we kept taunting Smile
I did number 2 and he missed, then I hide behind the fence. He hit me, THROUGH the fence (wtf lol) and he started spinning. All I can say, is good game Wink

You can add onto this list if you feel like it.

Last edited by TheHat on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wolfy
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Taunts? >:D   Taunts? >:D EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:32 pm

He hit you? With what? Flame? Flame goes thru the fence. Discs? They can go under certain parts of the fence. Both from across the roof and when they are directly in contact with the fence or very near. The best this to do is uset the end poles and the garbage can. Very hard to hit you when you spin around the end of the fence with discs. Remeber to say near the fence and away from angles discs might come from that corner if you flee or he starts firing. Pull up near the fence if you dont know where they are going. Sometimes staying still will avoid discs and also keeping on the move will. Watch your timing. One thing about discs is Ghost Discs. If they are pure green they are Ghosts. Make sure you are not lined up for a return if you suspect you may fire a Ghost disc or if you have fired one. Once you see Ghosts generally the rest are Ghosts. Keep that in mind as you return fire. Try to bounch that Ghost back thru him, like firing when he is in front of a wall. Dont forget to move or it will certainly come back and get you. Ghosts bounce but usually go right thru a bot. Doing tremendous damage. And they also sound different than regular discs. Two things. Keep a disc. One it makes your front slighly less vunerable to attack if you are showing a disc. Your opponent isnt sure how many you have left. Second that disc can win the battle. Never fire more than 3 discs at once unless you know how to lead and predict what your opponent might do. You play enough games you have seen it all. Practice a LOT with discs. Practice shooting them and hitting a target and practice shooting discs all over the roof and driving between them. When you back blinding firing discs into your opponent no matter what he does discs can inflict a tremendous amount of damage. Try nails and release them while you are backing up and firing into him. He will be worrying about your discs and run over the nails. Plows are easy with discs. Either bounce them or fire into his side of the end without the plow. Dont try to do a lot of moving when using discs. Plan each move to target the other bot and stay out of his range and crosshairs at all times.
Back to top Go down
Carl
Beginner
Beginner
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Taunts? >:D   Taunts? >:D EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:52 pm

I'm still not certain how ghost discs occur. Lag?
Back to top Go down
nitwit

PostSubject: Re: Taunts? >:D   Taunts? >:D EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:06 am

I think it is when the arena is overloaded with floating aroung discs (if 2 people shoot a lot of their own)...

As for the taunts:

EMP and Cloak are good taunters... just keep shooting them on and off. They make noise Razz.
Back to top Go down
wolfy
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Taunts? >:D   Taunts? >:D EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:07 pm

Carl I think it is lag. I am in colorado and i have to fight people in spain. The lag can work boths ways. Sometimes i see around disc #12 the ghost began. Then i know i have super weapon and need to be careful how i shoot them. The trick is not to shoot them all. Just in bursts and ghosts wont happen until the end of your discs usually. Shoot bursts of 3 untill you get some skill with razors. Then you can put out a spread pattern or use them as fence as Hat does. A fence of ghosts would be unpenetrable. Only a laser could beat you if you had a regen. Lately , after my kami flash attempt i am trying a regen, disc and nail bot. So far i have one legit loss. Two were not losses but wins. Wouldnt it be wonderful if RR could score the bouts right? You can beat someone in a heartbeat and it scores them a win. Wonderful, just wonderful. And as far as posting goes new noob. Post what you want. If i dont like it it wont be there next time you look. Use good judgement, try to contribute to this forums and dont think i am anything BUT a top dog here. I know how to battle so if you want to try me, do so. I would not advise throwing your wieght around in here though. I have been here a long time and i have fought everyone. So be nice or be prey. Okay. That is all I ask of you. Be nice and be fair and contribute. Its not just me or hat or noob. Its many players. Bon, and Smak, and IGIT and Stunt and Moofie and Root and many many others. If you can beat Root Wolfy will bow down to you. If you cant beat me then dont expect me to run and hide. I never did before and i wont now. Welcome to this forum. clown
Back to top Go down
TheHat
Novice
Novice
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: Taunts? >:D   Taunts? >:D EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:32 pm

Is that a taunt? LOL
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Noobface