Wolfys Domain Robot Rage Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial robot rage forum created by the people at wolfysdomain.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whos gonna help? Were starting.

Go down 
+4
Root
Noobface
TRC
TheHat
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheHat
Novice
Novice
TheHat

Whos gonna help? Were starting. Empty
PostSubject: Whos gonna help? Were starting.   Whos gonna help? Were starting. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:23 pm

Whos going to help build a new RR?

Jobs:

Coders: Good coders may create a ALL NEW robot rage.

Artists: 3D modelers and artists can make graphics for the new RR.

Anyone else who wants to help: Anyone who wants to help may advertise Robot Rage Rearmed, so theres at least one person in the lobby. People with more popularity, such as IGIT, Noobface and wolfy will be good at this at MCF. If anyone could get AG to help, even that would be good. This would be alot easier with uber-hackers like jork and american girl.
Back to top Go down
TRC
Admin
Admin
TRC

PostSubject: Re: Whos gonna help? Were starting.   Whos gonna help? Were starting. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:04 am

I'm in
Back to top Go down
https://wolfysdomain.forumotion.org
TRC
Admin
Admin
TRC

PostSubject: Re: Whos gonna help? Were starting.   Whos gonna help? Were starting. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:04 am

and jork isnt an uber hacker. idk about AG
Back to top Go down
https://wolfysdomain.forumotion.org
Noobface
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Whos gonna help? Were starting.   Whos gonna help? Were starting. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:23 pm

Pfft! I am banned on MCF, get IGIT.
Wolfy isn't too good with AG anymore...

I'll try!
Back to top Go down
http://wolfysdomainchat.webs.com/
Root
Noobface
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Whos gonna help? Were starting.   Whos gonna help? Were starting. EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:22 pm

I can program 2d games, but nothing 3d. Improving the current RR will be difficult because it is hard to withdraw the original code. And 3d games take a lot of work.

I can make 2d games, however. If we, as a community, provide a specific outline for what to program (this includes basically everything in the game because I have no creativity), I could program a 2d RR (think spycam mode). Will need a graphic designer however. Also, I'm not yet banned on the MC forums, but AG hates me.
Back to top Go down
IN GOD I TRUST
Beginner
Beginner
IN GOD I TRUST

PostSubject: Re: Whos gonna help? Were starting.   Whos gonna help? Were starting. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Yeah, AG doesn't even care about RR anymore, and if she does she doesn't show it. If she did she could have that MC have 5 RRs out right now, she is very popular on the MCF and even designed some levels for games and is a beta tester for others. AG is a character and asking for MC for a new RR is not in her character.
Back to top Go down
wolfy
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Whos gonna help? Were starting.   Whos gonna help? Were starting. EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:02 am

A character? Do you have any idea how many bots of mine she hacked pal? How many Jork hacked? How many Dist hacked? How many supers miniclip lost? Really now IGIT. Im thinking again i wonder why we have RR? I tried helping didnt I. Now i try something else. I really dont feel I have one single ally in the game. Your random post and sorrys do nothing. I dont think I had the right people to even consider making a difference. My bad. Wont happen again trust me. Jorks chat is far superior to this one. This one is dead. Thats the RR people want. A cheating hacking game. So be it. You seldom see me battle and soon I wont battle at all. Not worth the price of this internet kids. Sorry. Later okay. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
IN GOD I TRUST
Beginner
Beginner
IN GOD I TRUST

PostSubject: Re: Whos gonna help? Were starting.   Whos gonna help? Were starting. EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:51 pm

Ok, I was just agreeing with your previous post, and what I meant by "character" is a very distinguished person that is hard to forget.
Back to top Go down
TheHat
Novice
Novice
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: Whos gonna help? Were starting.   Whos gonna help? Were starting. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:51 am

Chances.
Back to top Go down
moonmasher
Noobface
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Whos gonna help? Were starting.   Whos gonna help? Were starting. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:03 pm

Now it's a shame im one of the few who can program. Sadly hitexx sticks to RRS instead of Wdomain.
Root I miss you pal, come by every now and then and say hi Sad

and yeh, 3d programming can be a bitch. It makes you go @_@

I can model using autoCAD, and I can make graphics(pixel art Lulz) (Not as good as IGIT tho Surprised)
IGIT is proooo :O
Back to top Go down
http://www.eastisabitch.com
moonmasher
Noobface
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Whos gonna help? Were starting.   Whos gonna help? Were starting. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:03 pm

Oh and I got no support at RRS.
Jork is the only one who bothers replying to my programming topic.
and hes like "lols, gl" gaasp :O
Back to top Go down
moonmasher
Noobface
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Whos gonna help? Were starting.   Whos gonna help? Were starting. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:07 pm

Deja vu......
Anyway ALSO "uber haxx0rz" doesnt necessarily have to program.
The programmers gives the newbie haxxors the tools needed.
and AG isnt an uber haxxor either. Programming =/= Knowledge from hacking
Back to top Go down
IN GOD I TRUST
Beginner
Beginner
IN GOD I TRUST

PostSubject: Re: Whos gonna help? Were starting.   Whos gonna help? Were starting. EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:15 pm

well, this thread is kind of old so that might be why you dont get any replies
Back to top Go down
Patoo™
Noobface
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Whos gonna help? Were starting.   Whos gonna help? Were starting. EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:17 pm

cool, so how is the development coming along? I use to know some Java, a long time ago, though I could relearn it. I would like to help in anyway. This game has huge potential, it was one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Whos gonna help? Were starting.   Whos gonna help? Were starting. EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:33 pm

IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Yeah, AG doesn't even care about RR anymore, and if she does she doesn't show it. If she did she could have that MC have 5 RRs out right now, she is very popular on the MCF and even designed some levels for games and is a beta tester for others. AG is a character and asking for MC for a new RR is not in her character.

On here forum file it says "ROBOT RAGE -- BEST GAME EVER" or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Patoo™
Noobface
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Whos gonna help? Were starting.   Whos gonna help? Were starting. EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Yes, how is the development on this coming?
Back to top Go down
TheHat
Novice
Novice
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: Whos gonna help? Were starting.   Whos gonna help? Were starting. EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 3:30 pm

.00001 percent. About 3 or four new weapon ideas. Thats it...
Back to top Go down
Patoo™
Noobface
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Whos gonna help? Were starting.   Whos gonna help? Were starting. EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:04 pm

is theere a way I can help? do you have skype or msn messenger?
Back to top Go down
TheHat
Novice
Novice
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: Whos gonna help? Were starting.   Whos gonna help? Were starting. EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 8:36 pm

I do. Im not really good at anything. im okay at 3D models and designing weapons & whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Whos gonna help? Were starting.   Whos gonna help? Were starting. EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:08 am

I'm not really that good at anything either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos gonna help? Were starting.   Whos gonna help? Were starting. Empty

Back to top Go down

Whos gonna help? Were starting.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolfys Domain Robot Rage Forum :: Robot Rage :: General Talk-
Jump to: