Wolfys Domain Robot Rage Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial robot rage forum created by the people at wolfysdomain.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forums -- Your Own Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noobface
Noobface

Forums -- Your Own Suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Forums -- Your Own Suggestions    Forums -- Your Own Suggestions  EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:21 pm

Lately these forums and Wolfy's Chat haven't been in use. It is a shame to see something good go to bad uses.....

So, if there is anything that we can do to make the forums more easy to use or funner, please tell us.

Back to top Go down
http://wolfysdomainchat.webs.com/
TheHat
Novice
Novice
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: Forums -- Your Own Suggestions    Forums -- Your Own Suggestions  EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:48 pm

i was thinking of some things. stuff like paintjob of the week, weapon ideas. thats 2 things that we could have lots of fun with. to bad no one even bothers coming here anymore.
Back to top Go down
IN GOD I TRUST
Beginner
Beginner
IN GOD I TRUST

PostSubject: Re: Forums -- Your Own Suggestions    Forums -- Your Own Suggestions  EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:17 pm

I agree with hat. We could also have player of the week or most (I don't know how to word this but its the person who is on the forums the most) of the week
Back to top Go down
TheHat
Novice
Novice
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: Forums -- Your Own Suggestions    Forums -- Your Own Suggestions  EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Yes. Most helpful.
And painter of the week, it wouldent be all about how good it is, because then igit would win every time. so its about how good it is for you. like a basic igit pj would win for best, but it wouldent be most improved, or took the most effort. Its more like most improved... hardest working.
Back to top Go down
IN GOD I TRUST
Beginner
Beginner
IN GOD I TRUST

PostSubject: Re: Forums -- Your Own Suggestions    Forums -- Your Own Suggestions  EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:59 pm

hmm... surprisingly I like that idea! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forums -- Your Own Suggestions    Forums -- Your Own Suggestions  Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums -- Your Own Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolfys Domain Robot Rage Forum :: News, Rules, Etc. :: News and Suggestions-
Jump to: