Wolfys Domain Robot Rage Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial robot rage forum created by the people at wolfysdomain.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strategys of robot ownage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dike
Noobface
Noobface
Dike

Strategys of robot ownage Empty
PostSubject: Strategys of robot ownage   Strategys of robot ownage EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:18 pm

Hi it is i the mod who owns many.
Any ways i will post epic anti claw, claw, or other strategys, sounds like alot and might make you sleep Sleep but these strategys are epic and arent in your brain or book scratch yeah your confused i see it. Anyways you follow em you can become king king or queen queen or devil overlord Twisted Evil ok too much sorry. I will post ideas soon. Gl my friends!
Back to top Go down
Dike
Noobface
Noobface
Dike

Strategys of robot ownage Empty
PostSubject: Anti-claw set up: Spider bomb (no super weapons included but can be added)   Strategys of robot ownage EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:39 pm

Here is one set up which i use on Techno. 1. Razor discs. 2. Flamethrower. 3. Glue. Large tower and chassis, small engine deluxe and 2 akaline, (nuclear is fine but i don't have on this bot) this set up has been used for a few hours and is said as a anti clan set. If you are only to fight regulars, then you can still use it or use anything else on the back (recommend spears). Use this in good use.
Back to top Go down

Strategys of robot ownage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolfys Domain Robot Rage Forum :: Robot Rage :: Set Ups, Tips, and Glitches-
Jump to: