Wolfys Domain Robot Rage Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial robot rage forum created by the people at wolfysdomain.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pj's By me (Rules and how this is done)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dike
Noobface
Noobface
Dike

Pj's By me (Rules and how this is done) Empty
PostSubject: Pj's By me (Rules and how this is done)   Pj's By me (Rules and how this is done) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:30 am

The pjs are from websites you must click onto, they were made entirely by me so don't be making bad comments. You can get pjs in 2 ways. A. This shows a demonstration on a video or i'd tell you, this is recommended if you won't trust me with using way B, which is fine. B. You send me a PRIVATE messege to me with your password and your email, i won't tell anyone or share anything about it besides i finished it, but if you want it private and secret, include it in the pm, but if you trust me enough, then you can do this.
The pj's aren't exactly the same, they are about common and near the same level but aren't exactly. If that bothers you then you don't need to make me do it, but i can make it about the same, but not exactly.

Want a fire and flames related pj? Then this is what you want and ill explain how you can get this. A. i will explain to you exactly what you must do to make it. B. you give me account info in PRIVATE messege if you trust me enough to let me do it, I will not tell anyone and will only use it for the paintjob.Sadly their was a error when i attempted my pic insert. So here are both links:

http://img51.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=snap10w.png
http://img9.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=snap11i.png

Have a nice day Smile

Last edited by Dike on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wolfy
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Pj's By me (Rules and how this is done)   Pj's By me (Rules and how this is done) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:04 pm

Look very very good. They are kind small. Can you make them bigger. I can see you will be a great painter, Keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
Dike
Noobface
Noobface
Dike

PostSubject: The Techno pj!   Pj's By me (Rules and how this is done) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:01 pm

sorry i cant sadly increase the size but thanks for the comment. Anyways heres my lastest design from my anti-claw car, Techno, but i removed all the parts. if you can't see it or its too small, click on it.pic set 1 and picture set 2 if you want to see my rules about getting pjs, see the first post. Thank you.

Last edited by Dike on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add pics)
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Pj's By me (Rules and how this is done)   Pj's By me (Rules and how this is done) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:47 pm

Quote :
Signature Lengths-not over 8 lines

Could you please shorten the picture, the words are just fine, although, the link to get you your "rulebook" is big wording.

Sorry for the inconveniance, and thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://wolfysdomainchat.webs.com/
Dike
Noobface
Noobface
Dike

PostSubject: Re: Pj's By me (Rules and how this is done)   Pj's By me (Rules and how this is done) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:54 pm

Noobface wrote:
Quote :
Signature Lengths-not over 8 lines

Could you please shorten the picture, the words are just fine, although, the link to get you your "rulebook" is big wording.

Sorry for the inconveniance, and thanks!
Sorry but i didn't make the picture, but if possible, i will shrinken the picture
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
BenderFender
Noobface
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Pj's By me (Rules and how this is done)   Pj's By me (Rules and how this is done) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:00 am

wolfy wrote:
Look very very good. They are kind small. Can you make them bigger. I can see you will be a great painter, Keep up the good work

right click image (for firefox) and press "view image" it will open image only. from here you can zoom in. (Hold Ctrl and press + sign) to zoom out press - sign. Pressing it multiple times will make it zoom it many times.

also if you don't want to leave your current page you can open link to new tab then zoom in.

also zooming in on pages also works.
Back to top Go down
STUNT
Noobface
Noobface
STUNT

PostSubject: Re: Pj's By me (Rules and how this is done)   Pj's By me (Rules and how this is done) EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:27 pm

looks hard, squigly lines along the sides What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pj's By me (Rules and how this is done)   Pj's By me (Rules and how this is done) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pj's By me (Rules and how this is done)
Page 1 of 1