Wolfys Domain Robot Rage Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial robot rage forum created by the people at wolfysdomain.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is there anyone who needs to be kicked out of robot rage? Who has done more?

Go down 
2 posters

?
Dist
Is there anyone who needs to be kicked out of robot rage? Who has done more? Vote_lcap50%Is there anyone who needs to be kicked out of robot rage? Who has done more? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Wolfy
Is there anyone who needs to be kicked out of robot rage? Who has done more? Vote_lcap50%Is there anyone who needs to be kicked out of robot rage? Who has done more? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
TheHat
Novice
Novice
TheHat

Is there anyone who needs to be kicked out of robot rage? Who has done more? Empty
PostSubject: Is there anyone who needs to be kicked out of robot rage? Who has done more?   Is there anyone who needs to be kicked out of robot rage? Who has done more? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:52 am

Explain you answer, and why.

Why no one needs to be kicked out. How everyone has helped. East has helped. Dist has helped. Have they not? Who has done more, dist or wolfy?

DIST OR WOLFY?

Im not saying I like dist. But im saying he has helped, opposed to wolfy.
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Noobface

Is there anyone who needs to be kicked out of robot rage? Who has done more? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone who needs to be kicked out of robot rage? Who has done more?   Is there anyone who needs to be kicked out of robot rage? Who has done more? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:54 am

I said Dist, I don't really want him to be gone forever, though. I just want him to stop hacking.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfysdomainchat.webs.com/
TheHat
Novice
Novice
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone who needs to be kicked out of robot rage? Who has done more?   Is there anyone who needs to be kicked out of robot rage? Who has done more? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Dist gave me a real nice paintjob... here it is...

Is there anyone who needs to be kicked out of robot rage? Who has done more? Thehathax

Nice ehÉ

and wolfy. I know im young. I know I havent been here long. But im looking at the times now. Dist has made rr lobby chat. Or helped, at least. And to do something, it can be bad. I prefer wolfy over dist. I prefer east over dist. Wait same person. Sorry. Uhhh where was I going...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone who needs to be kicked out of robot rage? Who has done more?   Is there anyone who needs to be kicked out of robot rage? Who has done more? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there anyone who needs to be kicked out of robot rage? Who has done more?
Page 1 of 1