Wolfys Domain Robot Rage Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial robot rage forum created by the people at wolfysdomain.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES

Go down 
+2
TRC
TheHat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheHat
Novice
Novice
TheHat

ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES Empty
PostSubject: ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES   ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:20 pm

Glitches are posted here. Il go first

NAME:Tower Space
YOU NEED:Any chassi, large tower.
HOW TO:Put your large tower on your whatever chassi. Equip it with space consuming stuff, ex small chassi large engine 2 bats, you know. Then when your satisfied take the tower off. No tower, but the space of tower. Pretty neat!
Back to top Go down
TRC
Admin
Admin
TRC

PostSubject: Re: ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES   ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:14 pm

Sick! Can't believe I never noticed it before!

Glitch: Frozen Strange Overhead View With Xray vision and Explosion

Cause: Unknown

Description: As you start the game, instead of the normal rotating view, it gives you direct overhead view from wy bove, except the ground is transparent, and there is a frozen explosion somewhere on the map...

Possibly what happens when other player starts before you and kamis?
Back to top Go down
https://wolfysdomain.forumotion.org
TheHat
Novice
Novice
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES   ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:30 pm

lulwut
Back to top Go down
TheHat
Novice
Novice
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES   ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:30 pm

No glitches other than those 2? OK...

The Tower Glitch
Buy a large tower, ANY chassi.
Use something that takes up lots of space, ex razors and spears with large engine delux and 2 bats. After that take the tower of, your items will still stay on without the space needed!

FAIL

Last edited by TheHat on Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carl
Beginner
Beginner
Carl

PostSubject: Re: ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES   ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:47 pm

That's the same one you posted before. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES   ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:01 am

I think you all know there is a glitch in http://vairus.do.sapo.pt/.
Back to top Go down
http://wolfysdomainchat.webs.com/
wolfy
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES   ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:45 pm

Buy a flame thrower. Go to sell and it turns into a stick. Go to super weapons and buy 6 lasers. Put a regen in the back and your all set. cheers
Back to top Go down
Carl
Beginner
Beginner
Carl

PostSubject: Re: ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES   ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:52 pm

^ You seem kind of happy today with all those posts and cheers, Wolfy.
Back to top Go down
TheHat
Novice
Novice
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES   ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Can you stay on topic and please post glitches here only? That would help. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Carl
Beginner
Beginner
Carl

PostSubject: Re: ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES   ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:29 am

TheHat wrote:
Can you stay on topic and please post glitches here only? That would help. Thanks

I was simply addressing Wolfy. The post saying "lulwut" wasn't very helpful either.

This is a simple glitch really, but when using the Rolling Pin, if you hold down the button it will not waste battery. In addition, you can add special characters to your robot name by pasting them from Notepad or another text-editing program.

Two robots on the rooftop can also claw each other into the shack or into the glass roof.
Back to top Go down
wolfy
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES   ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:24 am

I am better Carl thanks. Long story but i was ill. I appreciate you knowledgeable post Carl. Hat lost control again and you can speak to him in the forums for today, okay Carl. By now you know what the problem is with Hat. Lets see how he works out. I keep giving him chances to use nice language and he blows every one. Reminds me of Blade. I am sure many old players agree. Could it be Blade? Maybe? But Blade cheats and Hat doesnt. I have to learn how to get the best out of Hat and so far I am clueless Carl. I can not seem to find a way to do that. As soon as you let him post here comes profanity. Any advice? Im not putting up with in in a forum with my name on it Carl. How do we get it thru Hats thick skull?
Back to top Go down
TheHat
Novice
Novice
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES   ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:27 am

Wow carl I didnt know that thats cool!

And lulwut is saying what the hell how does your robot explode lyk dat. Plus I double posted. Sorry. I just dont want this thread to be a big "wolfy fight"
Back to top Go down
BULKHEAD
Noobface
Noobface

PostSubject: infinate battery   ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:38 pm

first go into lobby and get a challenge, then as u are driving click left and right key repetitavly and u wont lose any battery
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BULKHEAD
Noobface
Noobface

PostSubject: rolling pin   ROBOT RAGE GLITCHES EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:40 pm

try to keep the rolling pin on because evrytime u turn it on it uses battery
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content